I have a bolt problem...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skramblr

Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you work on something and have a few parts left over?

A friend of my son's rode our '07 Warrior 450 and somehow broke the shift lever bracket.

shift_bracket.jpg

I got the replacement bracket for the shift lever for the Wolverine 450 (only a $12 part). I had taken it apart last week. But when I was putting it together today, I couldn't figure out where the heck to put these two bolts. These are large bolts with big washers. It should be obvious where they go - but I can't figure it out. The only thing I disassembled was my front plastics and the shifter.

Anybody have any idea?

bolts.jpg

look up where there is a front indention on each side and see if you got your bolts back in there that is what they look like if I am correct.

I cant remember it has been so long since I took mine out when i installed my front rack.

looking at the exploded view on bikebandit looks like the bolts for the plastic grill infront of the radiator behind the front bumper, but you shouldnt have had to take this off, the only other things i seen were internal in the shift housing......these look like bolts that wont be seen when the quad is together, hope you get it...

FYI - I figured out what those bolts were... :(

They came off the exhaust on my Z400. Somebody put them in the pile with the Wolfy bolts....

Latest posts

Back