I hate when people lie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjrap350

Reaction score
today this guy I work with was trying to tell me his buddy got a brand new yfz 450 and he was following him in a truck down this long strech of road and the guy driving the truck said he was doing 95mph and he couldn't pass his buddy on the 450. keep in mind its completly stock, so I called b.s. and he argued with me for an hour tellin me he swears to god that they go 95mph. ::)

I told him they go about 75mph stock and he said I was full of **** lol. sorry just had to rant I hate will people lie about how fast their bikes really are!

I know what you mean. Theres a kid that I know with Z400 and he claims that it hit 90 down a dirt path. It is stock except for a shitty DG exhaust. He says that the speedo he installed on it said 90. I said your full of **** and know jack **** about quads but he still claims he hit 90. He probably has the speedo calibrated for like 30 in tires instead of the 20's he has on it. I hate people that know nothing then lie about it.

In my last race I was clocked at 76 on my LTR. This was at 9000 ft going uphill and my quad has a bit more HP than a stock YFZ. So i would say stock they're good for maybe 75. Acording to a quad calculator program I have a stock geared yfz would have to be turning 12800 rpms to do 95, 10800 for a z to do 90.

O man i feal ya, i have a bunch of douche bag kids at my school that lie all the time. Too bad i smoke there asses with a slower bike then they have just because they dont know how to ride.

I know what you mean. Theres a kid that I know with Z400 and he claims that it hit 90 down a dirt path.

Hit 90 what? ;)

Maybe 90kmh, which is about 55mph... lol

With a good opened up exhaust/intake a z will do 70 to possibly 73'ish depending on a lot of things, gearing, rider weight...etc But 90 on a stocker no way in hell. I know of a guy with a z that has a 450cc stroker, p&p, fcr carb, etc etc... That says he can hit 87, which is believable because he has a shitload of mods.

Latest posts

Back