I hate Carbs.......NEED HELP ASAP

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O...update. Got it running better but not 100%. Fixed the gas drainage problem. The float height is not cracked nor is it off adjustment, Ive checked and double checked. What i ended up doing is moving the needle clip to the leanest setting. It runs fine, unless you pin it. I'm still lost. I suppose i could drop down a jet but i keep getting cough up on the whole stock thing, its a stocker and the stock setting are not working. I look into the float if its getting cought up on something or not. Ill keep yall posted. Never posted it but also got a oil cooler back on the bike and its working fine. Still smokes alot.

WARRIORSP33D......I do want to buy your edle for my bike, when I get money I will, if you still have it. This is my buddys quad that has the problems.

what is the stock float positionable tab look like? doe it slant down a lil bit or slant up slightly? My measurements is spot on but i was wondering what the tab is to look like. Right now its bent slanting down.

deadlastracing said:
Slosh plate missing.........

Thats an interesting idea. In theory it shouldnt matter, but I've seen weirder **** happen, so its a possibility.

Back