I bit the bullet

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YFMwarriorbrady

Reaction score
Well guys I bit the bullet and sold my 1999 Yamaha warrior for $600 witch might not seem like much but it wasn't worth that much but shortly after I bought my "new' ATV it is a Yamaha banshee fresh rebuild toomey t5 racing pipes dg front bumper and powder coated frame it is fast as hell compared to my old warrior and I only paid 1200$ for it witch isn't bad considering the condition
836be49c8a51256f5cfc19c328eb22e6.jpg

abbfd4a407541bfa354d2247c66687c7.jpg

67caae5d408abd394c204dec3347c5e0.jpg

74d1f8d549f2becfb3f197f763d8599a.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Also has brand new cst ambush tires all the way around

Nice! Any plans for it?

Oh and do I see a Can Am Maverick in the background?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No plans as of yet and yes that is my mothers 4 seat can am maverick 1000 xt and yes it rips

No plans as of yet and yes that is my mothers 4 seat can am maverick 1000 xt and yes it rips

My brother has one. It flies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sweet deal on the Banshee! They're never that "inexpensive" down here. There's nothing else like Banshee. :tup:
Thanks man it runs like a raped Ape and as for why it was so cheap I bought it from one of my best friends not to mention it did not run right it was running good riding for 20 or so minutes then backfire a few times and die and well after looking a few things and calling the place he got the carbs tuned he had it tuned with the air box cover off and he put it back on also the air filter was nasty so it was loading up after I fixes that and new plugs it runs perfect 5 tanks on a fresh rebuild and 1200$ I couldn't be happier with the purchase I used to have your typical oil burning warrior with a loud exhaust that if you tried hard enough you could wheelie in 3rd gear this banshee will wheelie in all 6 as long as your on pavement I haven't found a tire that hooks good enough in dirt for it not to just fish tail all over it's a world of a difference between the 2 atvs

Paddles and 3rd gear launch will have ya sitting on the gas cap! Mines a 421 though. I can barely remember what stock feels like. Keep the carbs rich and premix thin. 36:1-32:1...at the most.

Paddles and 3rd gear launch will have ya sitting on the gas cap! Mines a 421 though. I can barely remember what stock feels like. Keep the carbs rich and premix thin. 36:1-32:1...at the most.
Lol yeah I'm considering port and Polish but don't have the $$ right now I'm only 16 got a 8000$ truck loan and 1200$ four Wheeler loan the other day I was riding down a trail 6th gear in the power band and all of the sudden I had a three Wheeler previous owner didn't have cotter pins in the hub bolts on the rear axle so now I'm waiting on a new axle nut lol

I'm gonna suggest... Nobody ever does it, then always wishes they had... Get the suspension right before ya touch the motor. A pair of +2" A-arms, aftermarket front shocks of any brand are better than the pogo sticks from the factory. Have the rear shock revalved for your weight. Then a swinger with a roundhouse carrier set up. You can get the stuff used from the guys on BansheeHQ. Along with a wealth of Banshee education.

I'm gonna suggest... Nobody ever does it, then always wishes they had... Get the suspension right before ya touch the motor. A pair of +2" A-arms, aftermarket front shocks of any brand are better than the pogo sticks from the factory. Have the rear shock revalved for your weight. Then a swinger with a roundhouse carrier set up. You can get the stuff used from the guys on BansheeHQ. Along with a wealth of Banshee education.
Alright thanks man I'll check them out it's probably going to stay as is for now and once I have some spare cash I'll see what I can do

Latest posts

Back