Hybrid warrior on ebay, looks fun!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fun and all that... but like most hybrids is worth next to nothing. A stock warrior of the same year would most likely sell for the same price. However this is cool. Just kinda pointless. After all the money he spent he most likely could have bough a yfz new or used at least and had a faster lighter and better handling machine.

I remember this pic from the letters section of Dirtwheels a year back. Looks like he got tired of it already.

Hahhahah i remember this in dirtwheels the guy called it his "Red Neck Rocket" looks fun but the motor just looks like its stuffed in there, not the best chassie like stated but still very cool..

426 motor was supposed to be pretty good. Wonder how the quad ran overall with all the mods...

they are quick, i rode one with a 750 gixxer motor in it, the tires spun with just a bump of the throttle, spins them on any surface your on including pavement, we nic-nammed her the seven and a half! suspension dosen't do the moto justice tho....

Latest posts

Back