hybrid rear shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
Took a warrior rear shock apart used the housing and then a blowed out raptor 660 piston and strut assembly and stuck it in the warrior housing which made it a lil bit long travel by like 1 1/2 inches.thwn redid the shims on the piston. Then ported the valve out like the gold valve. Then took a works shock resi and threaded it in and filled with oil and charged it. I have to say its the best rear shock i have rode yet. I will gets pics of it up

Sounds sweet!! Racetech use them gold valves with the larger holes and they are awesome so I can imagine yours is a nice setup.

Its was trial and error with the shims but the way its setup now fully rebounds but soaks up the bumps like nothing and when i sit on it it sags like a 1/2 inch. Im happy with how absorbant it is.

Idk i still need to put mine through some more paces to c how well itsvgonna act.vbeen kunda crappy weather to ride. Its no o dificult fo someone to do i thereself just need warrior shock. Raptor 660 shock. And a good rezzie. With an assortmentvof shims to test

Latest posts

Back