Hybrid quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelheadr

Reaction score
So ive been looking at engine swaps and I like just working on stuff and rather than build my warrior engine, im considering using a buell blast 500, theyre reliable put out decent power stock(34) and they have a big following I have found turn key engines for about 600$ with low miles it may be a project for my spare frame to start mocking it up? Cool project for sure I think

I just googled it. That's one weird looking motor. Also, it's a belt drive instead of chain, and the drive is on the right side, and the warrior needs it on the left. I would say there are better options out there for a swap.

Yeah, I was reading somewhere that there was a conversion from belt to chain kiy but that still leaves the drive line issue, I've looked at the yz 490s and the yz426 but the 426 has a short following

both he 426 and 490 have bin done on this forum in that passed if you wanna find info on them there are lots of post and pic from the builders

Back