hybrid quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hauser2169

Reaction score
i got an 03 warrior. i have a 400 stroker kit and its ported. but it is soo slow compared to my buddys 450 and 250r, im thinken about putting a yfz 450 or 426 motor in, you think it can be done?

Wow just plain retarded IMO just buy a 250r frame or sumtin and do it then

well first i didnt ask your opinion, i jsut asked if it could be done.

sorry, but everything else aside if your gona put the 450 engine in there for added performance be sure to add an oil injection block off and all the sensors. good luck!

do you think it would be really hard, id prob. have to make new brackets and **** like that. dont no if its worth the hassle

any hybrid is hhard to do, i say go for it, i think that would be the best thing ever......it will deffinatly be the only one you will ever see of hear about

can you weld? it is absolutely possible -just be sure the chain is aligned next to perfect and make sure your motor mounts are better than stock

well first i didnt ask your opinion, i jsut asked if it could be done.
\

Chill out there good buddy... IMO it would be pointless because isnt the warrior a tad bit on the heavy side? and i would just say get like a 250r chassis and put that motor on there

the only reason the warrior is so heavy is because of the motor. look at it its huge

Well my raptor isnt to heavy... i can lift it easily....

Your quad was listed on ebay... according to you in your auction description it can whip the snot out of a few 450's.

You need to get some pics of that thing up, it just might be the most modded on the site right now.

lmao, that is the funniest thing i have ever heard, no warrior with a stock engine and different components will ever be able to beat a 450

haha people i jsut wanted to see how much i could get for it come on. no one in there right mind would actully belive that

Back