HOW OFTEN DO YOU RIDE ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlw723

Reaction score
hey how often do you guys ride? i usually get out 2 or 3 days a week but i have trails right by my house... dont have to haul quad ;D

yea 2-3 days probably depends on the weather and how muddy it is. i have the mud. No mud and its not super cold i ride 4-5 times a week.

Put mine away for the winter, so have the sled out, but some frickin winter. Havent got any snow. Maybe ill bring her back out. In the summer i ride almost every day, even if its just in the yard. alter.

I haven't rode in a month and a half! I usually ride once a month for a whole day and lots of times in between for just a couple of hours or so in the yard or pasture.

i ride a couple hours almost everyday if it is freezing cold and deep snow or hot and dry.

well i haven't rode in a while,i'm kinda pissed, but in the spring thru fall i usually ride every other weekend or so. it really depends on the weather or just my schedule. In the winter the only time i usually ride is when it snows and that doesn't sound 2 promising this year!!

hahahahah wut the **** is up steve? yooo were goin soon no doubt. the sand calls our names

i ride maybe once every 2-3 weeks. in the summer i go twice a week. it all depends on what my pop is up too. cant wait till im 17. ill go everyday lol.

I haven't rode but once in the last month or so. Haven't had the time to load her up and go ride for a few hours. That shall change all too soon.

ive been going out lately but everything is wet and super muddy ... i like the warrior , but it doesn't steer worth a poop in the mud ... i will be taking the 4x4 this weekend

whenever im not working or at school im on it. but i havent been on it in the last week because of shitty weather and i have exams starting monday.

Back