how much?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98-warrior

Reaction score
how much can i get out of my 366, i dont want to but i would really like to have a yz 250 for our freestyle track we built at our compound lol the warrior will jump good but i just wanna go higher and further, i might not sell it and wait till next spring and get one so it can be payed for. i just dont want to put any more $$$$$ in the warrior even though its a beast! so far im at $3260.54

The going rate for warriors in good condition has been between $1500 and 2500 depending on location. Even with a bunch of aftermarket. In the end if you do like the warrior your probably best off waiting til spring as youll never get what you got into it back out.

Look on Craigslist around your area and it will scare you. I have seen some as low as $1100 and the highest near Wichita for around $2200. Mods seem to help only slightly. Just doesn't seem to be a sellers market right now. I have had my Banshee listed for several months and not one phone call.

yea ill just keep it posted for shits and giggles and just get a yz this spring. i really dont want to sell my warrior anyway cause they are tanks

Put willing to take trades in the listing as well, maybe someone has a car or a YZ or something they'd be willing to trade that's worth more lol.

Back