How Much??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04raprtor350boy

Reaction score
Think i can get $2,900-$3,300 for my 04 Raptor 350??
Dyno Jet Kit
K&N air filter
gearin F/R 15/38
Tusk Gas cap
PRO-Y Front Bumper
Moose e-Brake Block Off
i think thats it ill have to check lol but it's never been in mud :)

newpicsraptor.jpg

newpicsraptor2.jpg

newpicsraptor4.jpg

newpicsraptor3.jpg

myraaptor3haha.jpg

myraptor1haha.jpg

i would say its well worth $3000 but i would start at $3300 and you could work your way down from there... give you self some room to go down...

i would say its well worth $3000 but i would start at $3300 and you could work your way down from there... give you self some room to go down...
yeah thats what i was thinking..so i just put 3,400 on it so we just go from there :)

thanks!! ;D

Yeah resale on these quads is bad due to the fact that for the same price people can get a Z400, 400EX, and probably an 04 450R and YFZ450. People seem to only buy these things used only if they get a real good deal anymore. Good luck dude.

Yeah resale on these quads is bad due to the fact that for the same price people can get a Z400, 400EX, and probably an 04 450R and YFZ450. People seem to only buy these things used only if they get a real good deal anymore. Good luck dude.
yeah its no big deal if i dont sale it..i never ride it anymore tho,rode it twice this year.. but i pull it out every other week and let run for awhile...

ya man, i just sold my 06 with nerfs, full skids, alba exhaust, k&n intake, moose parkin block off, power madd hand gaurds and a brand new battery, and the best i could get for it was $2800 :( when i spent $4000 in april on it, people just dont want to spend the money its worth on something used when they could get sopmething bigger for probably the same price, but good luck bro, it took 6 months to sell it, i had it listed for $3300, and people would come and offer $2200, laughed so many off, waved to em on there way out

ya man, i just sold my 06 with nerfs, full skids, alba exhaust, k&n intake, moose parkin block off, power madd hand gaurds and a brand new battery, and the best i could get for it was $2800 :( when i spent $4000 in april on it, people just dont want to spend the money its worth on something used when they could get sopmething bigger for probably the same price, but good luck bro, it took 6 months to sell it, i had it listed for $3300, and people would come and offer $2200, laughed so many off, waved to em on there way out
yeah i put mine in the paper for $3300 a few days ago..

Back