How much?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K as some of you know i started to make my other warrior to sell for some money to finish my other warrior...Well when i took the motor out of my bike and put it in the other bike im building i snaped off the bolts that hold then exhaust on. Well i cant get the bolts out to save my life so i want to sell the warrior all together.

The warrior is all their its really nice too, it has white and black plastics and ill have to get a pic. The only thing it needs is to eather get those bolts out and put new ones on or put a new head on. It has good compression and doesnt smoke.

I dont have the time to mess with it anymore i just want the money so i can move on.

How much do you guys think i can get out of it if i sell it how it is all together just with the engine out of it. I would like at least $900 out of it you think its posible?

umm evilhase shut the **** up!!! And everyone else i know, we tryed the easy outs and we didnt drill the hole strait and we were thinking about getting a new head but we dont have the time for it. We might of found someone that will buy it as is but idk yet. If it comes down to it we might just buy a new head.

get reverse drill bits.. that happened to me once and my dad pulled out reverse drill bits and drilled it out becouse the bit is griping into the bolt in the oppisite way there for if you were to spin the bolt.. it would spin out.. trust me go to a hardware store and ask about it and try it.

we already tryed that, ben talked about it. We messed it up and didnt drill in strait so we ill have to get a new head. But im going to see if this one kid will want to do it, because i dont want to be stuck with this thing anymore.

If its just a header bolt, then all you have to do is re-tap it (super easy to do) once the broken bolt is out. You may not have drilled straight, but a tap will fix the threads.

If the threads are truly far gone, then Heli-Coil it.... problem solved.

yea i have had alot of problems with it just get a m8 1x i think thats what it is and retap the hole just drill the hole to the size the tap says and thread it but it togeth just dont overtighten them or anything like that and sell it for alot more

i think im just going to get a new head becuase they are really cheap one ebay like $10 and if i go the midway yamaha, the place where i get all my yamaha parts the bolts that i would have to get would probly cost $10 because atv shops are outragous.

i find deals like no other all it takes is time. :p....o by the way you were never beating me in the action for those asr arm, nobody was the whole time they were technicly mine ever since the first day because i havent bid since the first day of the action ;D, so i got some ASR's on the way ;D

i never bid on them so i know i wasnt beating you..but your pballplaya right? well when i looked at them you werent leading. must be ebay never submitted your next automatic bid..so you did get them..my auction with him is over in 2 hours.

yeah i had a bid of 300 since the first day. I know its a little high for used ones but i thought they were worth it. I won it by 10 dallors, it was pritty close to my 300 hahaha i got kinda scared. But yeah im pballplayer7. What action r u talking about that you have done in 2 hours?

Latest posts

Back