How much would you ask for this?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
christmas055.jpg

I can't believe I'm having trouble selling this for $50. People try to lowball me on this. Its only $50 jesus christ. I hate how cheap people are now a days.

what size is it? Around here a 200 brings maybe one fifty to two hundred. Big Red 250's and up bring a lot more. That looks like 125 or less so $50 is a good price I think. Anything that will run should bring $50.

$50 sounds like a perfectly reasonable asking price to me.

around where i live, it would sell maybe for 700

WHAT!?! Around here you can go to pepboys and buy a brand new kid's atv for $700. Somebody would need some serious mental deficiencies to spend $700 on a beat up little 3 wheeler with no suspension. $50 sounds like a fair price.

$300 for the grill, $150 for the dog and $49.99 for the trike........

Hey do you plan on going up to north Florida soon? I'll take it for $50. I'm looking for something to **** around on in the water.

How much would it be to ship to 32444 Lynn Haven Fl?

Oh do you have any other atv/atc/ motorized things?

Hey do you plan on going up to north Florida soon? I'll take it for $50. I'm looking for something to **** around on in the water.

How much would it be to ship to 32444 Lynn Haven Fl?

Oh do you have any other atv/atc/ motorized things?
Not into shipping, I hate it lol.
but i have an old buddy who is interested, if he doesn't take i got a guy who will come get it asap.

Latest posts

Back