How much to ask for my Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharider

Reaction score
Just wondering what you guys think my warrior is worth. Thinking about selling and buying a yfz450.

It's a 95 with a not even broken in 366 with a JE 10.5:1 with gaskets top and bottom end.
New oil pump
S1HC
oil cooler mod
brand new tires all around ITP mudlites in back, and Tech4 STI in front
banshee front shocks
660r rear shock
DG pipe
plastics are in fair shape (have some scratches but no cracks)
New seat cover
New sprockets
New O-ring chain
Uni pod filter
new swing arm bearings and axle bearings
YZ250 shifter

I live in Green Bay, WI to give you an idea on the region i'm trying to sell it in.

How much do you think i should put as my asking price?

Last edited:
Figure it out your damn self. Reaseach on Craigslist on what warriors go for in your area. We are not your answer slaves.

Mods really don't add much value on the east coast and probably other places too, cleanliness and presentation go a long way

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

The main reason I'm asking is because i see early 2000 warriors going for around $2000 that look like trash and have the frankenstein plastics with the zip ties then there's the early 90s that are in great shape that sit for months and they're around 1100-1300. So what I'm mostly asking is would the mods be enough to bump it up into the $2000 range like the newer warriors or will it be in the lower range like the older ones. I want to sell but if it's only going to go for $1200 then i'm not going to waste my time selling it and i'll just part it out.

you can get whatever someone is willing to pay but usually here in WI the price range is between $800 - $1500 I usually start my asking price at the higher end and after a few weeks start bringing it down or list it on the higher end cause you know someone will always try talking your price down
I haven't payed more than $700 for any of my warriors in the last 4 years
$200 for my 92 (just needed the orange wire connected to coil pack)
traded a $700 snowblower for my 01 plus the guy gave me an extra $200 cash
and payed $700 for my 02(#5)

I agree with Ed, most in the Wisconsin area are advertised $500 to $2000. If they get that I have no clue. If I were to put mine up for sale I'd ask about more though, considering I could part it out for more.

Latest posts

Back