How much fuel do you go through

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saweetlou

Reaction score
I have a 99 with the Warn 4-2-4 on her so I ride pretty hard, always trying to wheelie or roost the person behind me, so after a 5 hour ride this past weekend I went through more than half a tank of gas which is pretty average for my bike. My carb is waaaay out of whack and needs to be set up properly so I figure thats why I use so much fuel.

I have a 99 and when my carb was all buggered up I would go through almost a whole tank for an 8 hour ride, since I got my carb fixed I use about half. I ride hard too, rooster tails, hahaha, love that. Your fuel use seems normal for a buggered carb, get a rebuild kit with ajuster screws and o-rings. My ajuster was missing the o-ring, big air loss. Also make sure the gaskets for the vacuum plastic covers are replaced and make sure the vacuum plastic covers are in good shape. My top one was rubbed through, I repaired it with plastic repair. If you rebuild, check out the jetting forums here, might as well jet up at the same time.

So you only use about half a tank now for 8 hours, Thats more like what I was thinking it should use.

So you only use about half a tank now for 8 hours, Thats more like what I was thinking it should use.
Alittle over half, I'm about the same as my buddy with a foreman 400 2000, like we said, hard ridin :)

Latest posts

Back