How do you carry supplies and so forth?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xJoey Dubsx

Reaction score
For all the guys that bring gear, tools, supplies, snacks, and / or drinks out with you on the quad, how do you bring it?
Thinking of a way to bring rope, small tools, extra spark plugs, a drink or 2, and whatever with me on the trails on the quad, and having a sport quad doesnt make it the easiest..
I was thinking of putting a small abs plastic tool box on the back rack thats all bent up, and use some mounts to hold it on, so I can bring stuff, but trying to figure out what other ideas I could come up with...

When I go out, I take every tool I would need to work on my quad and then some with me to where I'm riding in a "quad tools" tool box I pack before every trip/race, and when I'm on the trail I usually have my camelpak on and keep all the basic tools in there. ALWAYS run with some sort of tow strap. What you can't fix on the trails you can fix back at the truck once you get towed back.

If you go on majorly long and distance travel trips, consider investing in a sixpack rack and a small hard body cooler to fit in it.

They also make these cool kidney belt tool bags. My lil bro has one and they deff. come in really handy.

Never bank on someone always having a strap. Chance's are their thinkin the same thing. Sometimes you leave in the dark to find out one of you has to ride back to camp while the other two sit in the pitch black dark for 20 minutes....haha good times.

Back