how do i see if my warrior is elite???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmanz71

Reaction score
i have a 1987 yamaha warrior that has 3 years worth of time invested and is built quite niceley... it will be 100% done mid july but ride-able next week. once my build of 3 years is done... it will feel better than when i lost my virginity and i think can bring some hope to alot of guys with older bikes!!!

thanks for all the help guys!!!! much appreciated

matt

post up some pics and also fill out a QOTM entrance form so we can read about your mods. And then we can make a vote poll. In the end, its up to the mods to give you elite status or not.

An elite machine by me and im a mod.

Extensive motor work, extensive suspension work. A clean look for example like good tires ( not bald), good looking plastic etc.

Basically if its worked over well and is in good shape.

It's one of those things that when we see it, we will know. As long as you have a clean looking machine with some modifications and aftermarket parts in all the major areas you probably have a good shot. Just take a look at all the current and past elite machines and that should give you a pretty solid idea of what we're looking for. You don't need to have 15 grand invested in the thing like Bad04Warrior did, just a clean warrior that can whoop up a stock one in all the performance areas.

Post up some pics, give us a list of your modifications, and we'll go from there.

speaking of which....we should up date the elite section. not everyone's who is elite is in there. YamaRider's not in there or JasonP.

Mine is in there, in the "gone but not forgotten" section since I no longer own it. I honestly don't even remember what Jasonp has done to his, did we ever vote it elite or anything?

Back