How do i get this plug off my air/fuel screw?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satyrisci

Reaction score
Pretty sure this wasn't on there before I took it to the dealer for service. This stupid lil thing had me goin crazy findin the a/f screw. how do i get this lil sob out? screwdriver and a hammer didnt work.

IMAG0074_zps5d7071df.jpg

I would call the dealer and see what they suggest. Other than that, possibly threading a screw in it and using pliers.

If your sure thats the spot, drill a hole in the plug, it will be about a 1/8-1/4" thick, than there is some room, next is your fuel screw...so don't drill too deep. Once you have your hole in there you should be able to pull it out, that's what I do on my motorcycles which all get dynojets. These plugs are some sort soft metal, if you see brass come up your drill, STOP, you drilled too far. Only use of the plugs on the air/fuel screw is for emissions regulations

Drill a hole in the plug with a stop on the bit so you don't hit the fuel screw. Then thread a screw into it and pull out.

Back