how do 2007 headlights mount?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighamster

Reaction score
okay, i just got the thing and it was missing the head lights, front grill, bumper, air deflector etc, the previous owner hit a wall.
so i got new headlight stays and headlights, and the headlight mount in two positions to the stays. but there is a third anchor, facing towards the radiator on both headlights, and i don't know what those anchor to. i just need to know so i can order it. can someone take a picture or let me know the part number? is it suppose to mount to the deflector/air grill that i didn't think i HAD to have?

http://www.powersportsplus.com/part...RINE+350+2WD+SPORT+-+YFM35XW/FRAME/parts.html

Last edited by a moderator:
i snapped a pic with my phone...whats missing?
IMG-20111022-00085.jpg

Hey man, I'm new here, just picked up my 08 the other day but I'll see if I can get some pics for you in the morning. I'm at work right now

just took some pics, waiting for them to upload from my phone. Looks like the piece you need is the lower half of the grill that goes behind your front bumper. Theres mounts molded in that those 3rd anchors bolt to

Look at this pic it is the piece you are missing.[The black piece]

Attachments

• 1567945520A.jpg
    1567945520A.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 14
Big hamster why didnt you go to Bike bandit and look at the breakdown drawings. Or most parts dealers have the drawings.

Look at this pic it is the piece you are missing.[The black piece]

thank you for that, i really appreciate it. i was really hoping that wasn't going to be the case cause i didn't think i wanted that part without the front bumper.

Big hamster why didnt you go to Bike bandit and look at the breakdown drawings. Or most parts dealers have the drawings.

i did look at the parts, i ordered all new fenders, headlights, etc. the dealerships aren't any help order, i've ordered more **** from them that came wrong than just doing it myself. that's the problem when kids run the parts counter.
this issue with the parts diagram is that the headlight diagram doesn't show anything besides the light assembly. so then check i checked the frame diagram and ordered the headlight stays, but it doesn't show the headlights and where they mount. so thanks for the fellow member, i can now see the missing part from the FENDER diagram. i had no clue what i was missing because the whole front was missing.

Back