Hotcams

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03yamwarrior

Reaction score
I searched this on here and the last post on hotcams was in 2007 so here it goes. What does everyone think about these? I'm thinking about getting a stage 2 hotcam. Will it be worth it? I don't have to change the valve springs right? Any suggestions on other cams or anything would be greatly appreciated.

I run stage 1. I like it. Gives more overall power. IDK but I heard that stage 2 is for big bores and strokers. I know you can run stock springs with stage 1 but IDK about stage 2.

Okay I might just get a stage one then. Or I might pick up a spare cylinder and head and drop it off at CWR and get a 400 kit installed with their. 415 lift cam

I thought so! Its not too far from me. If I do I'll let ya know. Gotta find a cheap cylinder and head first :(

Yeah CWR does it for an extra 50 bucks. Its a little over 500 for the cam piston kit and the cases bored.

For the stage 2 would you guys recommend stock springs? According to this sight you can..
mypazapy.jpg

Also I don't have a stroker would I still see a lot of gains?

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

On hotcams they say you can, I wouldnet, butI also would run a Megacycle or a Webcam.

I don't really have the money for them right now I can get a stage 2 on eBay for 150 bucks and a stage one for 120.. I'll get the stage one then if I can't run stock springs with st2

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

Last edited:
No sir. Its designed to run with the stroker but you don't have to

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

You have to run aftermarket springs with it though or you'll get valve float.

Thanks

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
-Atv Mayhem

Latest posts

Back