hood and tank cover

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr5bidder

Reaction score
anyone got some spare covers? I just got a 98 warrior and the covers are teal and have got to go the rest of the plastics are white with gray fender flares.

I got a (purple hood and tank cover (spray painted black) and a white tank cover as well.

well add to the list the 2 throttle cables (rusted stuck) and the plastic cover for the carb.

make sure to check the clasifieds here, bet you can find some of the things here, then go to ebay for the rest, and deadlast posted he has the plastics you need, I've gotten a few things from him, he's a trustworthy guy

I really dont like spray painted stuff but may break my own rules with the teal stuff till I can get hold of some blue one or white.

add rear carrier bearing to the list

If you post the parts you need in the wanted area you will get some responces, I know some of the peeps here have things you need for sale, and check the for sale section. I bought my tank cover and hood from the dealer and it was like 100 yrs ago, prices have most likely went up since then. What color are you looking for? Do you have the teal seat also? Mine did, I tried vinel spray paint and it didn't last long but a gripper seat cover is only like 26 on ebay

seat is blue I would get a blue regular cover gripper covers are evil (monkey butt 2x faster and you cant get away when you want to the most)

Back