HOLY ****!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took karate and it was so boring. we did the same thign over and over again. they just want your money. we did that same thing every class so I just said I didn't wanan do it anymore. I was a blue belt when I quit and i forget how many years ago that was

Same here.... i never learned much from it really... alot of money went into it also.

[quote:ha6s7e5l]My school has that as a mandatory physical education class for Freshmen and Sophmore year. It was f'ing awsome, getting to kick the **** out of kids in class!!!! We got like 4 points for kicking/punching in the head, and like 2 for the stomach (how messed up is that for school)

That was a nasty kick though!!

What? Im confused lol, you have like a mandatory physical defense class or something??[/quote:ha6s7e5l]

Ya, I have to go to gym in my school, 1 day every 6 days. And for 9th and 10th grade, girls and boys, we had to take tye-kwon-doe (spelling???) for our gym class, no dodgeball and stuff.

I did Karate too for like 2 years when I was 8 to 10, made purple belt or what ever it was, then one day closed the cardoor on my thumb and fractured the bone and never went back.

Back