HOLY ****!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, i know who....lol

thats funny as hell tho, i was not expecting something like that out of a little girl

some kids that are HALF the size as me think they are soo tough. they will come to some people and like sucker punch them, trip them or whatever. couple kids do it to me but i ignore them. they think i'm not gunna fight back.. but if they keep it up they might be going home with a broken nose and a zip lock bag filled with broken teeth

some kids that are HALF the size as me think they are soo tough. they will come to some people and like sucker punch them, trip them or whatever. couple kids do it to me but i ignore them. they think i'm not gunna fight back.. but if they keep it up they might be going home with a broken nose and a zip lock bag filled with broken teeth

Dude i hate kids like that. All the freshman this year think there hot **** and come in all big and bad all you have to do is drop one and they will stop. Thats like the only fight i got in i have never hit anybody and i droped him in one punch. But i think kids are getting worse and worse, we need the make beating children leagal again, i was beat on a bunch of times and turned out better then a bunch of kids.

Yeah that vid is crazy that kid had to of had somthing broken.

My school has that as a mandatory physical education class for Freshmen and Sophmore year. It was f'ing awsome, getting to kick the **** out of kids in class!!!! We got like 4 points for kicking/punching in the head, and like 2 for the stomach (how messed up is that for school)

That was a nasty kick though!!

[quote:8a7l07al]some kids that are HALF the size as me think they are soo tough. they will come to some people and like sucker punch them, trip them or whatever. couple kids do it to me but i ignore them. they think i'm not gunna fight back.. but if they keep it up they might be going home with a broken nose and a zip lock bag filled with broken teeth

Dude i hate kids like that. All the freshman this year think there hot **** and come in all big and bad all you have to do is drop one and they will stop. Thats like the only fight i got in i have never hit anybody and i droped him in one punch. But i think kids are getting worse and worse, we need the make beating children leagal again, i was beat on a bunch of times and turned out better then a bunch of kids.

Yeah that vid is crazy that kid had to of had somthing broken.[/quote:8a7l07al]

just cause I'm tall and skinny they think I'm weak so they do thi sshit. but I'm not telling them to stop cause thats no fun. wait till I had enough then I have a reason to fight ;D I haven't fought someone besides my brother since like grade 5. and i'm in grade 9. and the kid is STILL scared of me! LOL but anyways, this vid is awesome, he didn't even know it was coming!

My school has that as a mandatory physical education class for Freshmen and Sophmore year. It was f'ing awsome, getting to kick the **** out of kids in class!!!! We got like 4 points for kicking/punching in the head, and like 2 for the stomach (how messed up is that for school)

What? Im confused lol, you have like a mandatory physical defense class or something??

[quote:nstz190w]My school has that as a mandatory physical education class for Freshmen and Sophmore year. It was f'ing awsome, getting to kick the **** out of kids in class!!!! We got like 4 points for kicking/punching in the head, and like 2 for the stomach (how messed up is that for school)

What? Im confused lol, you have like a mandatory physical defense class or something??[/quote:nstz190w]

in our school, i think only the girls have to do that as a part of gym. i dno, i have gym 2nd semester starting on feb 1st so i'll see

My 7 year old daughter is a green belt. My 9 year old boy, 11 year old daughter and myself are all Brown belts. We have to teach for a year before we can take our black belt test next year. My 11-year-old daughter can do a spin back kick to your head like that before you have any time to react to it.

Martial arts is a lot of work but the benefits, as you saw, are outstanding. My daughter is the really quiet type, but boy I feel sorry for anybody that ever pisses her off.

I took karate and it was so boring. we did the same thign over and over again. they just want your money. we did that same thing every class so I just said I didn't wanan do it anymore. I was a blue belt when I quit and i forget how many years ago that was

Back