Holy crap 5,000 posts!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Just saw I made my 5,000th post today. I think I should win a prize or something.

One other member hit the 5,000 mark, warriorspeed350, who made it to 5,010. 95% of his posts were off-topic and useless though, pictures of his cat and stupid **** like that lol.

HECKER WILL NOT! BUT TYLER, THE HECKER HAS DUCT TAPE AND A ROAD FLAIR, FOR THAT TIGHT PRETTY ASS OF YOURS! :-*

I never expected a simple thread like this would turn the direction of duct tape, tight asses and road flares... wtf?

WHAT? THE HECKER PUTS THE FUN IN DYSFUCTIONAL!!! ;D AND THE HECKER DOES GIVE CONGRATS TO YAMARIDER!!!

hecker1 said:
HECKER WILL NOT! BUT TYLER, THE HECKER HAS DUCT TAPE AND A ROAD FLAIR, FOR THAT TIGHT PRETTY ASS OF YOURS! :-*

Alright you just said for that pretty ass of yours? WTF is wrong with you!! LOL And yamarider i think its heckers turn to have the tag "likes it in the butt" LOL

HAHA Whatever backfired on you! And just saw what it says on your avatar pic not cool man not cool lol

Back