HMF Slip on problem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdog

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem installing the HMF slip on?

I can line up one of the two holes and get the bolt in but the
other hole is off by 3/8 of an inch, everything else looks fine.

Getting frustrated.

Any suggestions?

HMF pipe issue

Anyone else have a problem installing the HMF slip on?

I can line up one of the two holes and get the bolt in but the
other hole is off by 3/8 of an inch, everything else looks fine.

Getting frustrated.

Any suggestions?

you may need to modify the hole where the screw fits on the pipe if the flange allows it to be drilled out further. if i recall , i had to do this on mine as well.

with a little elbow grease and rubber mallet was able to get my hmf slip-on and holes lined up 06 wolverine 450

hmmm...than either too many beers or not enough!
I guess I'll try again another night but if I line up the rear mount the front one is too far forward. If I line up the front the rear one is too far back.

dang it

I have a 07 Wolvy 450 and the part# I got is YWOL450SAR which matches HMF's site as well. On their site if I change the style to round, polished than it matches your part# of YWOL450SARC7.
I called HMF and I'm going to email them pictures and take it off so I can ride Friday.
I haven't done the jetting yet so I'm good to go!

Just wish I had it completed.

Thanks and I would love to see pics of your quad bassbuggie!
Dan

So last night I took pictures and measurments and the HMF pipe is 12" from center to center on the mounting holes and the stock holes are about 11 1/2 or 11 5/8 from center to center. I email HMF and I'm waiting for a email or call back.

once u get the exhaust on you wont ever take it off sounds incredible looks great and more power i did add a dial a jet but more for altitude changes, have a few pics in my album

Back