HMF Review

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schppppeeiiddiiiee

Reaction score
Well I recently picked up an HMF Slipon for my 2003 Yamaha Warrior and let me just say, WHAT a dramatic differance. It really opens up the power in the low end and midrange. This pipe requires NO jetting, which is really good cuz i wasn't gonna do it anyways ::). Although this is a REALLY loud pipe the quiet core insert really quiets it down.

I agree... Great pipe, although my gains were mostly on the top end. I had to re-jet, but that may be because I'm running a pro-design billet w/ a K&N.

hey i got the hmf for my raptor 350. do i just put it on and dont jet for it like u?????????

raptorboy

Wait a minute your saying you dident even have to jet it is this possible it could be just becasue its a warrior someone explain this to me, no jetting = :eek: not making sense for me.

~yfzkid

I don't quite understand that either; when I put my T4 pipe on it through my jetting WAYYY off & the gains were substantial.

just got my hmf today and man with the pipe jetting and air filter system what a gain. im glad i went with the hmf

by the way when i ordered the pipe i listend to velocies video didnt sound diff. than stock (with spark arrester out)
but man that thing sounds so diff. its loud i love it. ;D :D

Power gain I can not say that I have not got to ride with it yet... (god damn axle bearings) but from what ive heard yes! It looks & sounds great so even if it doesnt thats good enough for me! ;D If it hooked up with my T4 fine id assume it would hook up to an HMF fine too.

Wait a minute your saying you dident even have to jet it is this possible it could be just becasue its a warrior someone explain this to me, no jetting = :eek: not making sense for me.

~yfzkid
i agree with ya... how could that be possible ???

I TRIED IT OUT WITH OUT ETTING AND MAN IT WAS RUNNING LEAN HMF IS CRAZY TO SAY NO JEYYING IS NEEDED. BUT STILL GREAT PIPE. ;D

lol lord....ok....well the warrior can only throw out but so much exaust with the stock intake and with the hmf it does free up what is flowing ...but with the stock intake and the hmf it isnt gonna hurt it that much...with my hmf and stock intake (yes i know shut up..long story but it will change hopefuly sometime soon) its just alittle lean...nothing too harmful....but with intake mods you will deff have to change it....to get the full potental out of the pipe you should deff change your intake and rejet but it is possable to get by with out rejeting as long as you have stock intake.....

for guys that like pics..heres what mine looks like...

updatewithnewaxle017.jpg

and heres one that iv always liked....(this what she looked like befor alot of the upgrades :cool:)

myyamahawarrior350006.jpg

Yes you can interchange the headpipes and silencers, all are the same diameter. The header will transfer much more power to top end, and also make the top end just a bit louder.

I recently bought an hmf slip-on for my raptor 350. I must say that i gained a lot of low to mid range power. It is very loud, but i love loud ass pipes! i had to rejet because i also installed an fmf header and a pro design k&n with outerwear. also,the candy blue on it looks awesome!!

I have the hmf slip on also.. i noticed the throttle to be crisper / quicker response after installing pipe. and also could run a gear higher use 3rd and 4th in woods instead of 2nd and 3rd

Back