HMF quite core

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gssuperduty

Reaction score
hello all
I'm going to buy a HMF slip on but my question is
Does the quite core really make a noticeable difference in noise level ( 104 db with out quite core to 96db with quite core ).
where is the cheapest place to buy an HMF pipe. ;D ;D

thanks
gssuperduty

picked my HMF Slip On at ebay for 217.95......Overall is a very good pipe reccomended by a lot of members on this site. Yes the quiet core should make a noticable difference!

Hmmm...Price will be around 225 to 230 with shipping, and yes you get to pick your color, and it should arrive in about 2 to 3 weeks.

i got mine off of ebay for $230 with free color and free shipping. i had it sittin on my doorstep 6 days later!

Try world wide performance 1.com there prices are usually pretty good. And yes the quiet core does make a very noticeble difference. I have the HMF slip on and the quiet core and it is a very good pipe.

go to hmfengineering.com same prices there and you dont have to worry about those scally wags on ebay lol. hmf pipes are kick ass i have one they are nice

i got mine.. NEW! , pc'd blue, with quiet core and had it SHIPPED to my door for just under $209

get somthin different!!1 all i see is thses hmf piipes haha change it up a little brothhhaaa

Hey Speedy , where did you buy yours from . the best price I saw for a colored pipe is $229.00 plus they want $20.00 for the quite core.
You got a good deal , colored pipe with quite core for $209.00 shipped

Latest posts

Back