HMF OR GYTR EXHAUST

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think as far as the gains, it will be really close. The hmf will probably give you a little bit more power,but it will also be louder(due to the removable quite core).
The gytr really doesnt pop much at all (I think in the video it is due to being in the garage.)

i actually like the louder pipe.....guess thats the redneck in me......i would really like to check out your wolvy sometime.....we are riding mt. magazine (paris, ar) on the 26th....you should come down.....its only 3 hrs from you lol........

I would love to come down to MT Magazine, been quite a while since I been there. Unfortunatly one of those dirty 4 letter words is in the way, and not the one I am sure some people are thinking of(wife) its the worse one (work)
:lol:

HMF!!!

I actually dont know what the GYTR is like but i have the HMF.. Loud! and AMAZING! I also have a pal with the HMF on his CRF450r. It barks, awesomely. I dont know what its bite is like, just adding that one mod at one time for difference, but makes you sound badass... And thats what its aaalllllll about.

well im waiting on a 200 $$ gift cert. and that is what i will be getting is exhaust, then when thing quiet down, im sending off my sheave to be machined......

Back