• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HMF exhaust for older wolverine 350 4x4's- also warn 424

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeowens

Reaction score
At school so I can't remove the parts, will repost around august this year '10 when I can get them shipped out.

Last edited by a moderator:
what year was your bike? There are different 424's for the wolverine aren't there.

Mine is a 2003. I wasn't aware there were different 424's, I assumed they were all the same from 2005 on back to the first year the wolverines came out (95?).

warn

Yes, they are different, yamaha changed the size of the front drive shaft sometime between 1999 and 2001, therefore the WARN 424s have different shaft sizes

Where are you located, is there a model number for the pipe or do you have a pic of it.

warn 424

I know that you said that you wouldn't have time to pull the parts yet but I'm interested in the warn 424.... How much for parts and shipping to canton,GA 30114
thanks
shaun
[email protected]

still have 424?

oh didn't see post was from last year

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still have the HMF pipe??????
Let me know price with shipping to Michigan 48432.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm interested in both, especially the 424. Please let us know your status.

Sorry I haven't been on here in forever. Forgot about this site.

I still have the pipe. In decent shape, no dings or dents.
It does have generalized surface corrosion as would be expected in a used pipe. It also comes with a removable HMF quiet core that quiets it down a bit, it was just too loud for me without it.

Adds a nice sound and power boost.

I can get pics if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Back