HMF 02 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gssuperduty

Reaction score
Just installed my HMF pipe , wow what a difference from stock, really noticeable from low to mid RPM. Not overly loud until you romp on it. Nice low rumble at idle. How much of a diffrence will a power up kit make ?

PICT1021.jpg

The best thing to do is get a pipe(which you've done)take the airbox lid off, get K&N w/ adapter, put outwears on, and then re-jet.

Yep, clamp on filter kit, removed airbox lid, and a rejet is the best way to go.

The power-up kits come with a poorly designed drop-in filter, and there's really no reason to buy a jet kit when you can just buy individual jets for a couple bucks each.

there's really no reason to pay for the dynojet kit though, and with those kits usually it's not any cheaper than buying the stuff seperately.

if your gonna buy a jet kit, get a JetsRus off ebay for 30 bucks then buy a 45 pilot from them seperatly.

cheap and comes with the genuine mukuni jets. great quality and great people to work with

Jetsrus.com

The best thing to do is get a pipe(which you've done)take the airbox lid off, get K&N w/ adapter, put outwears on, and then re-jet.

i agree. dats the setup i am currently run and it works great! ;D

Back