History of the Yamaha Warrior 350 (redone)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the z400's/kfx400's/dvx400's are pretty sweet since they are all pretty much the same quad. But i wouldnt get anything older than an 05 because of the frames.

'00 WO YA! and I have discussed the want/need for a 4 or 5 valve head on the warrior MANY times. Just doing that alone and leaving it at the current displacement would be a huge inprovement. But, yeah 400cc would be great. If they would do that hopefully they'd keep the same bottom end and we'd be able to swap in the new head. I think the 400cc with 4 or 5 valve head, in a yfz type chassis would be killer!

And as far as the Z frames are concerned, you just need to gussest them. But even so, I'm with you cody. I'd only get a newer one, unless I came across an older one that was babied(little to no frame stress). The new Z is awesome looking. New body work, I think shocks, and efi.

'00 WO YA! and I have discussed the want/need for a 4 or 5 valve head on the warrior MANY times. Just doing that alone and leaving it at the current displacement would be a huge inprovement. But, yeah 400cc would be great. If they would do that hopefully they'd keep the same bottom end and we'd be able to swap in the new head. I think the 400cc with 4 or 5 valve head, in a yfz type chassis would be killer!

And as far as the Z frames are concerned, you just need to gussest them. But even so, I'm with you cody. I'd only get a newer one, unless I came across an older one that was babied(little to no frame stress). The new Z is awesome looking. New body work, I think shocks, and efi.

yea you have to gusset them, but them coming from the factory you shouldnt have to. Thats just my opinion. I know the 09 came with efi in the z, which is sweet. I got offered one for a trade on my yfz one time and i turned it down because there was no comparison and plus it was ragged out. I do alot of dealing with people when it comes to bikes and quads and im wanting to say 70% of them could care less about taking care of their toys.

awsome video ! We all need to ride together :( im the only warrior in my neck of the woods.....OHIO riders......we all need to go to the yankee lake ATV jamboree next year....it would be awsome! riding with u guys....LIVE ON WARRIORS

Back