HID Headlight Kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdog

Reaction score
Looking for some input on peoples thoughts on these. Last year I did a couple of night rides and the headlights are poor on the Wolvy and was considering the OE accessory lights but the reviews on them are below average to average at best.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120654384505&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_4303wt_941

I emailed the company with a few questions and here they are with their answers.
Q: Where would you suggest the ballasts be mounted?
A:The ballasts need to be mounted near the headlight housings as they have a harness that is only about 12 inches long.

Q: Do the bulbs come in the kit and also if I needed a replacement
bulb lets just say in 3 years is it something that I can get locally
or am I going to have to buy it from you?
A: The bulbs do come with the kit and are not available locally. You can buy replacement bulbs or parts from me or any HID dealer.

Q: Do the rubber boots that seal off the headlight currently get removed
or reused?
A: The rubber boots can be removed but we recommend that you use them to keep out debris,etc. You will need to make a small slice in them to remove your factory wires and to feed ours through it.

For 2 HID light bulbs, the ballasts I didn't think it was too badly priced. I'm a little concerned about the ballasts location and getting all the water and mud and snow on it. I looked threw the completed listings from the seller and didn't come across any sales for a Wolverine.

What's your thoughts? If you have any questions I'll forward them to the seller and get more info, I don't mind.

I've heard of it done on other quads, and everyone said great things about it. It makes a HUGE difference from what I've heard.

hey snowdog a friend of mine put a vision led light bar on his yfz450 and they sure light up the area,they rnt cheap but when i find some xtra cash i will put one on my wolvy

Latest posts

Back