Hi guys,

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!!

Hope to see some pics, once you get it all back. What color did you go with?

Well wright now its got the white fenders that were stained redish from mud i repainted them white so they look new red tank cover and front hood, i redid the seat has red down the center black on the sides and says yamaha in gold across the rear,,, spraying the frame black or trying too, silver swing arm and axle, silver front a-arms and gold rims, so its getting there, weather or not i keep everything the way it is.. Ps i grinded down the factory exhaust and sprayed it all with silver Header paint, motor is black wright now but may go with the steel look..

Welcome to the addiction.
Looks like I’m 2 hours away from you. Hopefully we can hook up and get some riding trips planned.

I live in the Mooresville area. How far you from Busco beach atv park. It’s in Goldsboro. Have you ever ridden there? I’ve have always wanted to try out that place.

How can i find out whate year my warrior is, i just painted the frame and before this i could just bairly see the vin so i wrote it down, well what i could make out!!

How can i find out whate year my warrior is, i just painted the frame and before this i could just bairly see the vin so i wrote it down, well what i could make out!!
take a pencil and a piece of paper and put the paper where the vin is and rub the pencil against the paper and youll be able to read the impression

10th digit

87(H), 88(J), 89(K),90(L), 91(M), 92(N), 93(P), 94(R),95(S), 96(T), 97(V), 98(W), 99(X),00(Y), 01(1), 02(2), 03(3), 04(4),

Some had asked so this is my 88 warrior, i repainted the plastics to factory colors, redid the seat, fixed an electrical short to the ignition switch had the head redone,,had the drum machined, installed a wiseco piston and rings and more,, take a look!! PS ive done alot of work sense these pics where taken now it looks way different i hope to get new pics this weekend!!

Last edited:
Some had asked so this is my 88 warrior, i repainted the plastics to factory colors, redid the seat, fixed an electrical short to the ignition switch had the head redone,,had the drum machined, installed a wiseco piston and rings and more,, take a look!! PS ive done alot of work sense these pics where taken now it looks way different i hope to get new pics this weekend!!

Nice bike! Needs a slip-on.

I had to delete my other pics to make room for these,, can we only post 3 pics and thats it???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back