Hey!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine350rider

Reaction score
Hi!

My name is John, and I drive a 2005 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4. Its white with the red front bumper.

http://www.woodwarrior.com/showroom/wolv_39.htm

Thats mine. I am a member, and moderator on http://www.atvmagonline.com/forum.cfm

I am aproaching 4000 posts over there.

Since my last update, I have gotten a few more parts. My current list is-

Warn 4-2-4 Select
HMF Slip-on (Powder coated Black)
CFM Aluminum Airbox
Uni-filter
Dyno Jet Kit
DG Alloy Nerf Bars
Maier Hand Guards
QU4D Shock Covers
Engine Skid Plate
Venom "Hardcore Series" 2000# Winch w/ Roller Fairlead
Cut grill off oem lights
50" American Eagle plow

Its coming along really well. Its pretty fast, and handles good. Even tho I rolled it today.. :oops:

I hope to meet some new people here, and discuss one of the most influental ATVs conserning a sport 4x4, THE WOLVERINE!

See ya later,
John

Hi everyone

My name is Steve Thibault. I'm the creator and webmaster of WoodWarrior.com.

You can see my 2002 Wolverine in the My Wolverine page or in the Showroom.

I hope that you will like the newest addition to the website: this Forum :D.

Hello

My names is Chris,
I have a white 2006 Wolverine 450 which can be seen in the showroom.
I hope to meet a few new people here.
Hope everyone is enjoying their wolvys.

Hey all

I am Philip Richard from Rothesay New Brunswick Canada

I have a 2001 Wolverine Red

installed
back seat
foot pegs/fender guards
windsheild with 50W light
48" plow
25" Dunlops
K&N
ordered and in the mail
2" lift kit
1.5" wheel spacers
fender extensions

I will post a couple of pics when the new stuff is installed.

nice to see a Wolverine site with forum.

Hey
My name is Jason Wasinger. I have a 06' Wolverine 450. I just got done Powder Coating my top end today (it ended up looking pretty good for doing it myself) LOL I had to add the powder coat statement because Im pretty pleased with it!!!!! Anyways...Just wanted to say whats up!!!!

I am so glad that a forum was added to this website. I have a 2005 350 Wolverine. I have added the Warn Unlocker (best investment ever!) and nerf bars. Someday I hope to add a pipe--that is added to my wish list. I love my Wolverine! My husband has a 660 Raptor and he and I have so much fun riding together. Hard to beat being in the outdoors, spending time together, getting exercise and having fun together all at the same time!

I think it's great that there's a forum dedicated to the Wolverine. It's a popular machine, but often other forums don't cover it much.

I have a 2003 with a Warn 424, 23" ITP 489 tires, DG full chasis skid, Noss Machine intake with a K&N and OutterWears, FMF Megamax slip on and a bumped the main jet up to a 145. I also added a rear rack and a cargo box.

I really like the Wolverine. It's s sporty 4x4. I've had mine for almost a year now.

Hello!

Hello!

I have a 2006 Wolverine (white). And we recentlly bought a 2007 Wolverine (grey) for my gf. So a two wolverine household! :) Guess that says how much we love them!

Anywho.. Not many modifications done to either of them other than K&N filters and the GYTR radiator guard.

You can see them here: www.illtuned.com/wolverine

I teach a variety of motorsports at our local track BeaveRun. Which is just down the street from a new ATV park - Mines and Meadows. (http://www.beaverun.com) & (http://www.minesandmeadows.com)

If anyone is local and wants to get together to ride, shoot me an email or PM!

Love the forum! It's about time we have something for us Wolverine owners!!

Hey, I've got a 2001 Wolverine that I bought new. The only thing I ever did to it was a full length plastic skid plate. After digging around this site, there's a bunch of things I want to do now, lol.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I recently bought a 2005 Wolverine. Still stock.
I've been riding for 20 years. Mostly sport/race quads. I have raced cross country for the past 5 years. Bought the Wolverine to do some trail riding.

Hi,
Seems like everyone has posted to this one post to introduce themselves....sooooo,

Hi. I'm new here and have been surfing the site (the whole site) for quite a while now. I think the forum is going to be a great place to get info and make some good friends. I've allready utilized Wolverine350rider's (or was it Glen's) post of the jet change....cool, thanks.

Actually, Machete is what I call my '02 Wolverine.....cause it will go through just about anything. I have a machete mounted to the front bumper of the quad for easy access too, kinda like a hood orniment.

Anyway, I'll be floating around here from time to time. Thanks Steve for all you've done (still can't get the pix on the site to enlarge...oh well).

Take care,
Machete <><

Latest posts

Back