hey

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87warrior

Reaction score
i was woundering fo rany one what hunts with a bow what they like about hoyt bows im getting this one http://www.hoyt.com/products/lazerTec.tpl maby saturday ill need a nother 150 for my relice and target but im gtetting it local archery shop for 550 set up with every thing sight carbon arrows evey thing on it i was just woundering if anyone had anything to say bad about hoyt bows

i hunt with a bow and shoot in competitions a lot and i have nothing bad to say about a hoyt. i dont have a hoyt now but i have before and i was pleased with it. my uncle shoots a reflex which is made by hoyt and he likes it a lot. he is the best around here with a bow he usually wins every competition we go to. he use to shoot professionally but now he just shoots locally.

yea thats a good thing to hear my dads frends shoots hoyts and he loves them i was just woundering if anybody has had a bad prolbum with them maby in the next couple of day i can get it they have 11 of them left in stock and they are going quick around here which i never new so may ppl used bows around here

Latest posts

Back