Hey ya'll

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Hello from Oregon! Im running a 96 Wolvy, stock with 27" Swamplites. I just kinda started at this so we will see how my progress goes.

upgrades

Let's start with the inexpensive stuff and move on up. What suggestions do the forum members have for me on upgrading my stock 96 Wolvy with 27's??

27"s will rob a lot of power and you will notice it, you're really better off going with 26"s or just a good set of aftermarket 25"s.

I was pretty sure they would rob me of power, I've yet to take it out and see how bad she's gonna be. I had the original 23's on it and went up to a set of OEM take-off 25's. I really wanted a set of aftermarket 25's like ITP's or something but found these 27" Swamplites that were like 95% on ITP wheels with lugs and caps for 200$. I'm gonna give them a shot and see how they do. I may sell them and go back to my original plan. I typically trail ride and play in mud holes/ruts so I'm not real concerned about my top end. We'll see I guess.

Back