hey this is at Derry NH

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice warrior i bet them lights are better than the light on my car lol

Thanks Tyler . it is nothing compared to yours, man that is a nice Warrior!

the rest of the videos are My dougther doing donuts w/ 100cc chinese and my friend w/ his 400 ex

wow dude nice tube channel and great video quality! What camera are you shooting with?

I,m using the phone camera but i'm looking for a helmet camera what you recommend?

ohh and the phone is the htc evo 8 mp camera.

bay the way i still riding with out jetting it yet : ))

GO-Pro HD. Th only way to go. Its kinda pricey, but well worth it. Its small, waterproof, shoots great in HD and the audio is perfect. Also comes with a huge variety of mounts. It's been on my x-mas list even before it came out.

GO-Pro HD. Th only way to go. Its kinda pricey, but well worth it. Its small, waterproof, shoots great in HD and the audio is perfect. Also comes with a huge variety of mounts. It's been on my x-mas list even before it came out.

wow! is the GO-Pro HD is $300, i can't afford it : ) i need the nerf bars, the jets kit,the handlebar(a nice one), and the six pack grab bar before the camera, i was thinking to get the $40 ones at ebay , anyone tried those?

just remember dude. You get what you pay for. I just sold my 6 pack rack, you missed out. Deff do you jetting first though.

Tearrin it up. Nice! Your buddy on that 400 really likes to jab at the throttle.

haha yeah 2 months ago he hit a tree like a 30mph and we have to replace the frame, 2 broken ribs

Last edited:
Back