Hey guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
Hey all. Hows it been going. The site doesnt seem to be a jumping as it was a year or so ago.. I havent been around in while. who are the regulars around now. Does dave and jason still come on the sight regulary? Has anyone else built up there warrior? Ive been over on exriders alot in the 400ex forum. Over the summer I built mine up a little. I raced the WNYOA series in new york. I built it to a 406 with a stage one hot cam and an HMF exhaust. I was going to port it but ran out of money. Im happy with it. got alot more planned. Ive got 450r shocks coming this winter that im getting rebuilt and all by GT thunder. Hope everyone on here is dooing good and is riding as much as possible. I havent ridden since september after I got piled up at Unadilla GNCC and bent my whole rear brake assemeble up. and im 17 and have no job so i gotta wait..it sucks..later all

Yeah is dead still, but im still here and telling all warrior owners to join..........I plan on getting mine back together here soon and it will be huge upgrade for what I wrecked. I'll post as I go, when I finally get around to starting.

still got the 450r......the start of the DL site was just posted today!

Hey, i was off this site for s few months now, but ill be comming back on here a lot. Finially starting to get my warrior fixed, havent had it running sence last march. :'(
oh, and dead last, i was checking out your site, and i cant seem to get in the links, i click them, but nothing happens?

Latest posts

Back