Hey Guys

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98warrior

Reaction score
Hey guys, have'nt been around for a while so just thought I'd drop in and say hey. Dont have much time to be on anymore with school, wrestling practice/tournaments etc etc. Anyways hopes everyones doing good! :cool:

School is more important, friend, everyone can understand that. Wish you the best in your wrestling as well!

Hah, how interesting, I thought I was the only quad riding wrestler on these forums, guess not. Good luck with your season :-D! What weight class you wrestle?

Good luck man, nice to hear from you. Oh and can we get some pics of the Cheerleaders? Haha

W4rri0r 2000 right now I'm wrestling at 119lbs, I could prolly drop to 112 but I like to be able to eat every once in a while haha. What about you? Ridinfast03 wrestling doesnt have cheerleaders? lol. Jason things are going great, hope its the same for you. Well incase I'm not on again for a while merry christmas and happy new years to everyone!

I wrestle the 140/145 right now. By the end of the season I want to try and get down to 135, but that is the absolute minimum I can go. I wish wrestling had cheerleaders :(.

Damn whats happening to this world? We had cheer leaders at my high school wrestling meets.

Latest posts

Back