Hesitates going into gear

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigbuck

Reaction score
If in neutral, when I put it in forward or reverse, it takes a few seconds to engage, and I have to "feather" the gas to get it to engage. Basically get the belt to spin then it engages. Is this normal?? The sift is smooth and the appropriate lights come on instantly. The same question was post posted on Grizzly Central and about 8 outa 10 said there rigs did the same thing..Thanks Very much

Last edited by a moderator:
What year? My 450 does it when the idle is low. But I have the idle turned up so it doesnt stall going through cold water.

It's an 07 350 2x4. Ya i have my idle pretty low to. Tried adjusting the linkage but that didn't help at all. Anyone else care to comment on this. It would be much appriciated!:???:

Seeing how you brought it up. I checked mine over the weekned and yeah it hesitates seems quite awhillee too.

hey, new to the forum,just picked up an 06 wolverine 450 and am experiencing the same problem,stick'r in gear and its like neutral until you either rock it back and forth or give it some throttle.

Anyone have a solution? was going to try adjusting the rod linkage but as previous poster said it doesn't help...

Thanks

Back