Here She is all done!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surftouch

Reaction score
Ok Here she is my fully built and restored 1997 Warrior
Maybe I can make THE ELITE Section

Engine:
LA Sleeve New stock bore
Je 12.1 Compression piston
HotRods Crank and Rod kit Stock throw
HotRods Main Bearings
DID Timming chain
Versah Complete gasket kit Used Everything in it
3Angle Vavle job
White Brother exhaust
EBC Dirt Digger Clutch

Frame
Custom Painted Candy Blue with a little flake and pearl in it
DG Front crash bar
Full skid plates front controls, rear swing arm, and main frame
Fronts arent on in pic

Plastics
Maier Plastics
Factory FX sticker kit

Tires
Paddles 22X10X9
Stock fronts

Heres the pics of the bike

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00039.jpg

IMG00072.jpg

IMG00073.jpg

IMG00074.jpg

IMG00075.jpg

Frame before paint

DSC01327.jpg

DSC01328.jpg

Thanks for all the help with everything guys

perhaps a little more comsetic (shocks, aftermarket bars and nerfs, NOT stock front tires)......and I vote yah elite

Theres been some crazy modded elites though here, engine work alone wont cut it!

Looks good, I love the candy blue frame with the blue plastics and those graphics and seat cover. But as was said, stock suspension is def not going to cut it for elite.

GOTCHA, just cant see myself spending 400-800 on front shocks and all I do is trail ride. Thanks for the comments!!

just keep your eyes open for deals on ebay........they come from time to time........look for warrior and banshee aftermarket shocks.

Missouritrailrider has a set of works for $150 in the classified section. Look for a rear banshee shock.....I have two blown shock if you want one to get rebuilt.

hey dead, i just finished my quad up also. just go to Quadzone.com and check out the "how to" section. where did you find that seat cover and is it a gripper? i love that frame color of yours!

whats your name on quadzone? I checked out the how to section and I don't see any rebuild post on there? You race CRA?

w t heck is my name on quadzone its under baja lighting im going to try and hit a couple races in the cra especially pine lake in ashtabula

Yeash what the heck is your name on quadzone? hahhahaha i get it! and Jesus man.....thats a light! I needed that before my crash......you have to upgrade/replace your stator?

no upgrades, no changes i just used the existing lighting switsh leg/ high beam position and the SUN COMES OUT AT NIGHT. i was wondering if you could help me post the pixs off of QZ. my software isn't working on here

Yeah I guess........I use photobucket for all my forum post and haven't have a problem yet...........well this topic has jumped the tracks........anyways, great build to the both of you.

I cant remember that seat cover. Yeah thanks for jacking my thread...haha

By the way where did you get the fittings for the oil cooler set up.

Cant see yourself spending 400 bucks on some new front shocks?? Thats the first and best thing I did when building my bike. i could rape you in trails on a stock warrior with some works tripples on it against you on a modded engine warrior with stock shocks....... no offense...

Yeah I Just droped it off tonight. Kinda Sad but times have gotten rough so the toys go first!

Back