Here I go again on my own

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsxguy77

Reaction score
So Saturday my friends backed out but I needed to do a little riding. anyway, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xs-PLx0CN4

I know, it is long and not much to see but I had nobody to hold the camera and it was such a pain getting on and off the quad to tape myself so you got a little POV type video

Liked the video but riding in areas where it specifically says no riding is what will eventually close all the areas. Not good for the sport and there a lot of hard working people keeping these trails open.

Thanks QMaze. What state are you from? Personally, I dont care about places getting closed in NJ, because there are no legal places to ride anyway. What is there to close? And you can look at it from the other end too by saying, if we are riding illegally, its because there are no tracks for us to go to. so hopefully they will open something up.

Anyway, the one place in NJ which is 2 hours away and small is closing up this year and there is nothing. So I will continue to ride it here and other places where I probably shouldnt go. Sorry, but this isnt hurting the sport.

that place with the sign is stupid because trucks go off roading in there too, so why cant we be there? Its dumb

Firstly I love watching the videos you put up but believe me the tree huggers would love to use your video just to show others, see this is whats going on with reckless ATV'rs trespassing and ruining the land. I'm in Canada and they try to close down everything and in the US they are trying too. It's not fair that those trails can't be open for riding because they look sweet, maybe you should start a local club that lobbys to open up some of your area to riding.

Just not right you can go down to a local motorcycle shop buy an ATV only to look at it in your garage cause theres no legal riding area, ridiculous really and I'm surprised theres no where to ride legally.
I do understand your where you are coming from.

Latest posts

Back