Help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluewolvy

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, I need some advice!

I took my 06 Wolverine 450 up north this weekend and ran it harder and muddier than I ever have. It performed without skipping a beat and kept up with bikes way bigger! However, at the end of the day while loading it up on the trailer I noticed some smoke from under the front plastics and some liquid dripping near the steering knuckle. As it was mud packed from the day before I couldn't quite find the source of the leak. When I got home and washed it, I started it again and after a little while I started getting some smoke and noticed that the rad fan wasn't working. Anyone had this happen?? Where should I start with my diagnostics - BTW there was no coolant loss. Could it be the fan is gone as the rad had mud in it? Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

start the bike let it warm up and see if your getting power to the fan ,if you r and the fan isnt running the n the fan is toast ,if no voltage check to see if the sensor is allowing voltage thru it ,if not jump it to check the fan,if no volts therethen check the fuses,maybe the mud caused one to blow,good luck

Latest posts

Back