Help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle713

Reaction score
I took my engine and transmission apart to fix a leak and put it back together and started it up and when i started it, it started clicking so i shut it off pull the clutch cover and what happened was it snapped all five of the brackets that you screw the bolts into. So i got a new clutch boss and put it all back together and as soon as i put the clutch on the bike won't roll. It's in neutral so i don't know why its not even rolling?? It's as soon as i put the clutch gear on the crankshaft gear it won't roll. So i thought i put something together wrong but when i started it up earlier it ran perfectly fine(besides the clicking) i mean it idled fine no noises it was good so i'm stumped. Oh i also pull the spark plug out and that little tab got bent back so what does that mean is the piston hitting it?

I hate to ask all the questions but i really have no idea what to do about the clutch.

Thanks

No, I don't have a torque wrench that will go that low. I was gonna go down to Auto Zone and rent one if i can. But no i didn't torque either one

In the clutch is the cupped plate supposed to be facing down or up as if you set the clutch on a table and can see the bolts and springs?

Back