Help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeBlue

Reaction score
I have bent my a-arms not a lot but a little bit, and i was wondering if thats the only thing keeping my wheel looking slanted?
IMAG1099_zps04ad0253.jpg

IMAG1085_zps02e1b2ce.jpg

IMAG0787_zps8e80dd8d.jpg

i bought new tusk tie-rods and it seems like it doesnt help a lick

Did you align them good? It looks like the right tire is tilting in from the top \ . You maybe have to adjust the rods.

yeah i adjusted them and they keep falling off the end. and at that point i get pissed off and walk away.. my wheel is also bent so all i need is one front wheel and nobody seems to have just one

I guess it's your a-arms. They hold they tire up if they are bent they tire will lean in a direction depending of where and how it bent

Look at the frame to the position to the handlebars and plastics and both wheels look tilted to the left, I dunno just could be me but it looks twisted to me...

Last edited:
Yeah its just the camera angle but im gonna get new,a arms and see if thats the trick

im not gonna lie I see the "twist" in the frame..could be the pic but the bottom 2 pics the angle of the frame looks the same ..not necessarily the reason you got that problem but it does look odd..

Only way to really tell is pull all
Plastic's off place bike on level ground i.e garage take a couple steps back and look straight down the frame then call in a second person for the opinion (male not female) lol

The frames not twisted. Haha, I've never hit anything head on or neither did the guy who had it before me.

Can you take a pic looking over the wheels? Maybe you have too much toe out.

Back