Help !!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
Will the DG baja a-arms guards fit my ASR plus 2 a-arms? It doesnt say if they will fit aftermarket arms or not and I dont want to buy them to find that they wont fit.

Also, I'm getting my works shocks rebuilt and want to know how I should tell them to set them up. I mostly do aggressive trail riding meaning that I'll be bouncing over logs and rocks etc. I also will be hitting some jumps but nothing huge.

My last question is if anyone has the Kenda Knarly XC rear tires and what their opinion is of the tires. I would probably get the 21's not the 22's. Also, how much bigger do the 21's feel than the 20's?

As far as the shocks go, comfort is a concern so I dont want them too stiff but I still want to beable to hit decent sized jumps without any problems.

luke the guards dont fit..
so.. who makes a-arm guards for plus 2's?
And... would someone please tell me what to tell works when I have my shocks revalved?

i know armidillo makes after market a-arm guards, the same company gaurds i let you use. Go to there web site. Find there a-arms and find there guards, idk if they will line up with asr's though.

Back