help with tire size?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to hi jack the post but what would be an acceptable gear combo to run with that tire set up.

Not to hi jack the post but what would be an acceptable gear combo to run with that tire set up.

I run 20" rears and i use a 14t front and a 40 rear. Seems to have good low end and decent top end, but mine has alot more power than most so you may notice the low end being a bit on the lazy size with a close to stock motor.

87's right unless you dont do alot of long high speed and like having the torque to just slide that ass end when ever you want. Jar-Jar has a 13 with 20's, but I need to get a 14 so I can change depending on what I plan to do. Right now if I goose it the rear tires either grab and do a wheelie or whip out and slide just depending on what I want to do.

Mine is very wheelie happy. I had 13t front and 40 rear on my 87 warrior with 20" razr's and it was perfect as far as low end and to end goes. It wasnt modded a whole bunch

I have a sneeking suspicion that once I get my motor work done I'll have to go to a 14 just to keep the front end on the ground. If I goose it and lean back a bit right now it goes right into a wheelie.

Back