Help with shock guards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got elkas, right? Then you just get the one with the adapter for elkas, simple as that.

The rebound stuff only relates to axis shocks, because the shock guard mounts where the rebound adjustment is, and different axis shocks have different rebound adjustments.

I'd like to get a set of those too, now that I have shocks worthy of protecting. Still a little hard to justify it though, $100 for some plastic seems steep.

I'd like to get a set of those too, now that I have shocks worthy of protecting. Still a little hard to justify it though, $100 for some plastic seems steep.
Thats what I was thinking, But I saw a pair on a 450r this past weekend and they were my favorite part of that quad.

So you're saying it will just act as a mounting for the guard?

From the best I can tell, it looks like you will actually have to take the shock apart, and replace the bottom spring retainer with the aluminum adapter ring that comes with the kit. To me it seems like an unnecessary pain in the ass just to mount a little plastic shield.

Back