Help wiring problem!!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jantheman9494

Reaction score
]HEY my name jan on my 1999 warrior 350 i got this wierd thing going on i got a good battery new starter i got two new of those small relays that connect to a four pin connecter but my problem is wend i got the lights on and put it in gear and its start rolling the light like die down like they want to turn off and wend i come to a complete stop and i rev it up they shine right back up pls help

Last edited:
I suggest you re-type this question with punctuation and correct spelling, because I have no idea what you are saying...

Sorry i try to type it quick but real problem is my light wend i put it in gear and start letting go of the clush and start rolling the light get real low like it not getting power or something like i say good connection on battery i got some pepboys small relays but i dont think that the problem

the rectifier could be going or the charging part of the stator could be dead and not putting charge to battery when you rev the motor do the headlights dim?

The rectifier?? I just put a brand new stator. The only time the light dim is wend like i put load on the engine wend i get it rolling light dim real low and sometime my neatrul light act up idk if this help but if i have the quad running and hit the kill switch all the all light cut of with the quad it self like im turning it of with the key but the key still on!

Back