Help! Safety Ed school survey

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97warriorrider

Reaction score
Well I have this project for safety ed due tomorrow and I didnt know there was a survey part. I need 18 people to tell me what they think. The situation is what should you do if your car starts to skid. There are 2 choices. I would really appreciate it if you could take the time and pick a choice and tell me why you picked that one. Please give me your name as well.
1) Accellerate and countersteer
Or
2) Brake and countersteer
Thanks,
Tom

accelerat becuase if you brake you will slide faster and the counterstearing will do nothing. Acclerate will cause the car to straiten out with the counterstearing. Im pritty sure thats what i was told. haha

Luke Biscan

Make um names heres some

Bill give it, if you wipe out you will die faster
Jim Brake you will wipe out slower and may live
Chris Gas the car will straighten out
Josh Gas doesn't brakes

Need anymore names?

gas and countersteer, again like they all said if you brake it will skid more and probably start sliding sideways. but gas, not too much tho it should straighten out and if your good at countersteer you can get the perfect timing and right countersteer to pull her perfect. but in an emergency and you freak out most people would brake because of instincts and probably mess up.
hope this helps. my names tom

I would have to go with the first one. Though usually I countersteer and let off of the gas for an instant and not hit the brake. Thats what I do on gravel roads and stuff it keeps the back end of my truck from coming around.

I would say gas and countersteer, although I usually just let off the gas and brake and countersteer, especially if the car is RWD.

Latest posts

Back